In force since: MAY 26, 2018
We make it a point of honor to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidence and in accordance with the legislation in force.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controllers are:
SAS Relais Odeon
132 boulevard Saint Germain 75006 Paris
Registered with the RCS under the number,
Having its registered office at.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data - personal or not - for various reasons which are defined in the following point ( cf. point 3). This is the following data:
- your identification data (name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, message, postal code);
- our communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which the User connects to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our site;
- location data or other data relating to communication;
- the pages you have visited on our site;
- the type of browser, platform and / or operating system you use;
- the search engine as well as the keywords used to find the site;
- your browsing preferences
- your communication preferences.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data mainly to contact you via a newsletter, to be able to process your requests, to improve our Service and, more generally, to be able to communicate easily with each other. Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our site.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
5. ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
We make it a point of honor to respect the privacy of our users. We apply a strict confidentiality policy and take all appropriate measures to ensure that our servers prevent as far as possible any leak, destruction, loss, disclosure, use, access or unauthorized modification of your data.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to achieve the objectives pursued ( cf. point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You can at any time ask to check, access, rectify, delete, transfer and oppose the use of your data, as well as request that they be limited. To do this, simply send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will then do everything we can to do what is necessary as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY DISCLOSED?
Our employees, partners and subcontractors. They only have access to it to the extent necessary for the execution of your reservation and / or for the achievement of the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict confidentiality obligation.
9. WILL WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a country that is not a member of the European Union if that country provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR ADVERTISEMENTS?
We only use your email address to provide you with services similar to the one (s) you have already used.
With your consent, we will subscribe to our newsletter and offer you other articles / services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by clicking on the active link at each end of the communication addressed.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our site and our reservation system are not intended for children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
13. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Long trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we undertake to favor dialogue and openness in the search for an amicable solution.